Pharmacy Design Process
- Customer signs Designs Agreement and mails Pharmacy Designs the agreed design fee.
- Pharmacy Designs consultant travels to site to meet with customer to discuss the objectives of the new design and take accurate field dimensions and photos.
- Pharmacy Designs can also be provided with blueprints, electronic CAD drawing, or a sketch of the current facility. The customer will be responsible for verifying dimensions prior to placement of fixture order.
- The Pharmacy Designs consultant begins putting a plan in place to create a unique store design that caters to the customer's specific needs.
- The consultant sends the customer preliminary design options for consideration.
- The customer and the consultant work closely, revising the different design options until the customer approves a design.
- The consultant generates and submits detailed plans to the customer and all parties involved. These drawings include a plan view showing fixture placement and elevations.
- Pharmacy Designs sends the customer a bid for all casework, countertops, fixtures, etc. Pharmacy Designs will provide a bid for installation if requested.
- The customer approves and signs the bid and sends Pharmacy Designs the agreed 50% fixture deposit. This deposit is required before fixtures can be ordered.
- Pharmacy Designs will order the fixtures and generate a timeline based on customer and vendor schedules.
- Pharmacy Designs will assist in any planning needed to ensure that the project's timeline is maintained.
- An appointed representative of Pharmacy Designs, or customer's installer will receive and install all casework, countertops, fixtures, etc. in accordance with the drawings and timelines. Pharmacy Designs will only be responsible for installing the products that we sell and provide.
- At the time of fixture shipment, Pharmacy Designs will invoice for the agreed 50% balance of fixture costs.
- An appointed representative of Pharmacy Designs, or customer's installer will conduct a final walkthrough with the customer to ensure that the customer's expectations have been met.
- Pharmacy Designs will invoice the customer for the installation, and freight on fixtures as agreed on the fixture bid and agreement.
- Pharmacy Designs will follow up with customer to ensure the customer's satisfaction.
Pharmacy Designs by
D.H. Schmidt Co.
101 Boone Hills
St. Peters, MO 63376
Tel: (636) 441-1555
Fax: (636) 441-7030
Call Toll Free Nationwide:
1 (866) 448-0325